Guest Post with Aisle Planner | www.aisleplanner.com
As the wedding world evolves, so does the wedding invitation scene. Amidst the pandemic, there have been many changes around social gatherings that have caused countless postponements and heartache. Going digital with wedding invitations has become an appealing and less stressful option.
Aside from obvious benefits, like changing details quickly and easily, it’s also a seamless way to manage RSVPs by directing guests to your client’s wedding website (if they choose to have one). Sustainability and the use of eco-friendly materials is a key trend in wedding stationery for 2021. Making digital invitations both convenient and on-trend! If your clients are keen on printed invitations. They can still be eco-conscious by choosing sustainably sourced papers and vegetable-based inks.
Click through to our guest post at Aisle Planner to read more….
- Is it ok to send wedding invitations by email?
- How do you send your wedding invitations by email?
- What do you write in the subject line when sending your wedding invitations by email?
- How do you write your wedding invitation email?
- A few helpful tips to keep in mind…
Want to know more about
how we can work together?