congratulations on your engagement!
You've said yes...
now its time to invite your guests!
- You know you want a wedding invitation that is modern, elegant and simple – but not too simple….
- You know what you like and what you don’t like but…… you are not quite sure what you want exactly – like how it will look in detail…
- Or you keep changing your mind – everything you have seen looks so pretty (or the same) but not is quite right… or you just aren’t quite sure about it…
Quick question too.. when should you send out your Wedding Invitations, and do you need to have a Save the Date and an Invitation? ....cue a heap of google searches and a few too many hours with maybe a glass of bubbles and … and you are still trying to figure out what to do and how or where to start.. eeep creating your wedding is supposed to be fun isn’t it?! hmmm
I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND SO
I have something thats perfect for you!
MEET THE LIMITED EDITION COLLECTIONS
Get elegant, modern yet simple and stylish wedding invitation designs to match your style that you love, and feel confident about….
- Get a semi-custom design perfected for your style and wedding
- Where you feel confident knowing your invitations and details are perfect
- In a fun, quick and easy process where a personal connection is more important than an automated transaction
- With a designer that genuinely cares and understands... and is as excited as you are about your wedding!
THE BEST PART.....
AND THE LIMITED EDITION.....
I know that your wedding is one of the most exciting, significant and memorable days in your life together. It is a seriously special time and that moment when you say ‘I do’ is one you want to remember and treasure forever. The day itself is over so fast… all the details that make it your day should be just as exclusive and perfect.
Your invitations should be too… and they are – the DesigningLove semi-custom invitation collections are limited edition designs. This means that only 20 copies will be customized.
Experience the luxury of 1:1 semi-custom design and get a limited edition invitation collection from DesigningLove for your wedding day, that you can cherish for a lifetime
ARE YOU READY?
STILL HAVE QUESTIONS?
A personal connection and a friend who genuinely cares about you and your wedding day.
A caring experience that sets your mind at ease with expert guidance and support for your wedding invitations.
A limited-edition designer wedding invitation suite that is personally customized for you and your wedding day.
The process is quick and easy with your invitations made perfect in just two steps:
- SET UP | Once your payment has cleared. You will receive a details form and welcome pack instantly. After you have completed your details form. I update your designs with your information and send design proofs to you for checking. We can make changes if needed – included in the cost of your collection are two rounds of editing
- APPROVAL & DELIVERY | When you are happy with your final design. I will package up your wedding collection files and send these to you electronically. From here you can take your files to any printing service to see them come to life or send them out online
FEEDBACK TIPS | To maintain a timely turnaround from purchase to delivery of files. Please provide feedback in the form of a list. After submitting your changes, revisions typically take 1-3 working days to prepare and send back to you. It is your responsibility to check spelling. If spelling errors are noticed after finalization or additional revisions are needed, a design editing fee may apply.
What you get:
PERFECTION | A limited edition invitation suite design to match your wedding style
INSTANT ACCESS | To personalized contact, support, and care throughout your experience
DIGITAL FILES | You get your digital files to keep and the option to purchase a keepsake USB for your wedding files
A semi-custom design with DesigningLove means you get the benefits of a custom wedding invitation design quickly with 1:1 personal design time while your chosen suite is customized. Working directly with me means I can ensure that your invitations are perfect and the best experience it can be
Your revisions may include changes to the text (words) and color but not the design.
Minor layout changes can be made, as long as the overall design is preserved.
All fonts will remain as they are in the design collection pictured in the shop.
Yes you can! Just let me know what items you would like to add to your design collection and I will create an additional invoice for you.
Printed measurements are:
Save the Date – [WxH] 11 x 16cm / 110 x 160mm / 4.3 x 6.3″
Invitation Card – [WxH] 11 x 16cm / 110 x 160mm / 4.3 x 6.3″
RSVP Card – [WxH] 11 x 8cm / 110 x 80mm / 4.3 x 3.1″
Details Card – [WxH] 11 x 13cm / 110 x 130mm / 4.3 x 5.1″
Each file is provided in PNG and PDF format in black and white.
Preferred envelope size is C6 for Save the Date and Invitation Suite.
This digital design collection includes high-resolution digital files only, no physical items will be shipped. No refunds or exchanges on digital design collections due to the nature of the product.
All design collections are for personal use only and may not be resold, shared, or used commercially. If using a professional printing service, DesigningLove is not responsible for their specific printing requirements or color quality.
DesigningLove 2020 | Wedding Invitation Designs for lovers of understated elegance and timeless beauty