elegant + modern
custom design for lovers of luxury detail
exclusive, unique + personal symbols of love
for design conscious lovers who appreciate quality, and know luxury is in the details
You want a wedding that’s beautiful and perfect in every way.
Quality details – a bespoke monogram that is exclusive and personal.
A simple, sleek and elegant design without the fluff.
You are tired of spending hours scrolling through Pinterest and Instagram – and honestly, you just don’t have the time!
You dream of a gorgeous wedding that is memorable right down to the little details.
Like an art piece, monograms tell the most beautiful love stories.
BUT you also need supporting elements for a Vogue style wedding.
With this suite, alongside your custom monogram design – you will get your names in full as text image files and a style guide with font recommendations for seamless branding across your wedding.
We love it!
Wow you’re incredible! We love option 1 so much! Thank you for helping us make our wedding look so beautiful!!!!
Such an amazing experience. Penelope is so responsive, kind, and really listened to what we wanted and made it come to life. Could not recommend enough!!
CATHERINE | WASHINGTON DC
The level of detail and thought that goes into her designs is unmatched and she is also the sweetest person! Such an incredible experience.
LISA | CHICAGO
Hi, I’m Penelope
I am the designer behind DesigningLove and I’ve had the joy of working with many couples all over the world. I am so excited to share this magic with you as well.
Your monogram is designed to capture the magic of your love. I work closely with you to develop an original and exquisite design that is both a work of art and celebration of the start of your new chapter together.
Authentic connections and a genuine passion for getting to know you is the cornerstone of our design collaboration together.
I know that cohesive details and aesthetics are key elements to any amazing wedding design. With a fine-tuned design process, a background in art history, calligraphy and luxury cosmetics. You can be assured of a beautiful design that celebrates and captures your love perfectly.
My ultimate promise to you is love, kindness, and support. A design eye that you can trust and above all – a wedding monogram you adore.
When you know, you know. You’ve found the right place.
This is where DesigningLove is different – the first step is about getting to know your story.
01. | THE DETAILS
- This is the research phase where I get to know you. How you met, your proposal, your favorite shopping brands and what you love together.
- Then we cover your wedding vision, inspiration and dreams. We also cover any design decisions you have already made (to ensure your monogram fits seamlessly).
- Once I have a solid insight into our creative direction your design work starts!
02. | THE DESIGN
- I’ll prepare two design concepts complete with your story and share them in a design proof.
- You will get insights on the meaning behind your monogram.
- You can review and share your thoughts with me. From here we refine your monogram as needed.
- Once you have approved your final monogram design I will prepare your names in text along with a style guide of supporting font recommendations.
03 | THE DELIVERY
- Your monogram and name text files with supporting style guide will be sent to you electronically via google drive.
- Deliverables are in high-resolution format in black and white as a PDF, SVG, JPG and PNG files.
- From inception to delivery the custom monogram suite takes approximately 3 weeks.
- As part of your suite you will have access to support from DesigningLove with the application of your monogram.
CUSTOM MONOGRAM SUITE
TRUSTED BY |
Love the play on negative space!
I can’t (we can’t) say thank you enough! I love the play on negative space! It makes the work feel so individualized and unique. So it really is perfect.
ERIC | CALIFORNIA
Frequently Asked Questions
The fine print, because its always helpful to know the details.
Monogram designs are for personal use only and may not be resold, shared, or used commercially. When using a professional print vendor DesigningLove is not responsible for their specific printing requirements or color quality. However I encourage you to keep in touch and we can make adjustments together as necessary to make the process as easy and smooth as possible.
Fonts: I do not disclose font types under any circumstances to protect my design work and revenue.
What is included in my edits?
If the development of new design concepts are required (instead of small edits) these incur a design fee. This is quoted on a case by case basis.
All designs are delivered online via Google drive. No physical items will be shipped.
Due to the nature of my work, I do not offer refunds or cancellations. Please choose carefully upon ordering. I also encourage you to contact me before purchase if you have any questions at all.
DesigningLove is a premium level design service that stays with you after your design files are delivered, to support you with any application questions or needs if these arise.
Still have questions?
Drop me a note. I’d love to chat!