Are you wondering what happens next?
Below is a quick run down on my design process so you know what you can expect when we work together.
Your design experience starts with a first date which is a friendly chat over email or, if you are local we can catch up over coffee to see if we are a good match.
If we decide we are. I will send you a proposal and contract to sign, followed by an invoice for 50% deposit. This deposit is due before any design work commences.
It is required to book your spot on my calendar and is non-refundable. Below are the three design stages we will work through to create your wedding stationery suite.
1. It’s all about youThe first stage is all about you. I start every design experience with a personal element of getting to know you. You are at the heart of this experience! I learn about your love story and the things that make it special. Your dream wedding style, inspiration, what you love and, your vision. We typically do this via email or online chat and questionnaire. This builds a solid visual direction for your wedding design board that I create which serves as a guide for your design pieces.
2. Preview timeThis is when the creative magic happens! After the first stage is complete and I have a good visual foundation of our design direction that we both feel captures the essence of your love story. I then create your Save the Date and a mock up of the other items in your collection. Then it is time for a preview peek! I will present your stationery suite and walk you through the design concept. I explain how each element relates to your love story and your wedding style. From here we discuss your feedback and thoughts. Then we collaboratively refine, polish and proof your design to it perfect. This typically takes one round of editing per item.
3. Your time to shineAfter you have approved your Save the Date edits, along with the design of your other items. I will send your final invoice. Upon payment, your Save the Date files will be sent to you right away. From here, we work together to complete the final details of your remainder items (eg: your RSVP date, menu and beverage details, final guest lists etc). For each item we do one round of proofing edits. I will also keep in touch with you right up to your wedding day to check you have everything you need. I cannot wait to see the photos of your wedding day so I can see how amazing your day was!
Kind Words From Fast Friends
– Sally & Garth | Australia
– Jess & Kieran | New Zealand
CAN I GET DIFFERENT ITEMS TO WHAT IS LISTED?
CAN I ADD MORE ITEMS TO MY COLLECTION?
IS PRINTING INCLUDED IN THE COST?
Adore your moment. Revel in the details.
Get all the support you need to make your wedding day dreams happen..